Philip Garside Publishing Limited commenced operations and was registered as a New Zealand private limited company in 1997. Our company is owned and operated by Philip & Heather Garside.
Since 1999, we have published many New Zealand non-fiction print books, mainly on progressive/liberal Christian, social justice/history and pacifist topics.
We now also produce and help you to market eBooks and print books. We are keen to publish books of worship resources by NZ authors.
We produce small print runs via print-on-demand through Printing.com here in Wellington.
We also sell other publisher’s books, magazines/periodicals and CDs.
Submitting your book idea to us
Proposals for new are welcome.
We are also happy to discuss re-releasing as eBooks, books previously published in print.
Please see the Publish Your Book With Us page for guidelines and advice on submitting books to us.
We no longer hold stocks of these out-of-print, printed books, but may be able to find and supply second hand copies for you. Please email us at email@example.com
- A Traveller Backtracks NZ travel nostalgia 50 years ago – Iris Nolan
- A Churchless Faith (NZ edition) – Alan Jamieson. Faith journeys beyond evangelical, Pentecostal and charismatic churches.
- Tolkien and the Lord of The Rings Guide to Middle Earth.
- Well Connected Personal story of one woman’s journey to mental health. Copies may be available from the author. Email us and we will pass on your enquiry.
- You Make Me Dizzy Teenage poems – Trish Scahill.
- Going Uphill Backwards – Will Foote’s autobiography.
- Called Again: In and beyond the deserts of faith. Alan Jamieson.
Enquiries from libraries and the book trade are welcome. See our For LIbraries & Shops page for details of our supply channels.